An international relocation sometimes means finding your way in a bureaucratic labyrinth. Establishing yourself in a new country can lead to a lot of paperwork.
From applying for work and stay permits, to arranging a valid driver’s license, car registration and import documentation; you can depend on us to guide you through this labyrinth and help you on your way.
Eurohome assists transferees with a wide variety of documents and applications pertaining to visas, work-permits, and local registration. Our specialists can provide consultation and work with the transferee directly or in conjunction with a corporate HR representative to ensure that you’re abreast and ahead of the immigration and visa process.
From advising on and collecting necessary documentation to timely reminders on extensions and renewals, Eurohome will ensure that your legal status as an international transferee is never an obstacle to working and living in your new country.
- Advice on your destination county’s immigration requirements.
- Notification and assistance on the application process and documentation required for the application.
- Assembly of documentation, preparation and lodgement of application.
- Regular updates on status of the application.
- Notification when visa and/or work permit is issued.