Tenancy management of corporate accommodations
Corporate accommodations in the Netherlands are mainly fully furnished units that are rented by companies and is often used to accommodate employees for either shorter or longer periods of time in order to save the cost of hotel bills and in providing the comfort of accommodations to their employees.
It is mostly used for business travelers or to temporary employees or contract workers who come for projects or for visitors with extended stay or for employees until the permanent accommodation is found.
Eurohome offers assistance in managing these accommodations for the companies by taking over the burden of the management of check in and check outs, coordination of the occupancy, arranging the payments towards the landlords, vendors, utility companies, arranging the maintenance or repair (if applicable) and provide monthly one single specified invoice to the client.
This comprehensive service can also be used by the companies for full-time rental management for their long-term rental lease as a cost-effective solution, allowing the employee to focus on their job and family.
- Lease consultation and facilitate employee/client signing
- Payment of typical move-in costs, such as deposits and first month’s rent
- Facilitate property walk-through with landlord and employee to document condition at move-in and move-out
- Explanation of tenant responsibilities to employee
- Ongoing coordination of repairs and maintenance
- Advance notification of Lease renewal/cancellation
- Ongoing payments of Rent, Basic utility Gas and/or electric telephone services, cable and Internet
- One convenient invoice with actual itemized pass-through costs, monthly management fee and rent billed one month in advance
- Staff available for emergencies via 24 hour toll free lineAll leases are taken out in client name. Optionally, Eurohome can sign lease on behalf of client company for an additional fee.
All leases are taken out in client name. Optionally, Eurohome can sign lease on behalf of client company for an additional fee.