Subscribe to the Voerman Group newsletter and read about the latest developments and innovative solutions.
International Mobility Coordinator Eurohome Relocation Services B.V
Eurohome is one of the very first leading global provider for relocation services, headquartered in The Hague and with offices in Prague, Moscow. Eurohome is part of the Voerman Group of companies.
We support employees that are relocating abroad for business purposes and take care of every facet of the international relocation
We assist multinationals worldwide and we work together with a worldwide network of partners to service our clients globally.
Our purpose is to relieve our clients and customers from work and stress during this hectic period in life. We do this with utmost care and a personal approach which becomes more important in the digital era.
“We get up every day to make people feel at home around the world and invite you to be part of our journey”.
We are looking for an International Coordinator with a service and solution-oriented mindset and is driven to learn and grow within our company. Are you joining our team?
- Pro-active management of international relocations from initial inquiry until final invoicing
- Daily communication via phone and email with our international expat community and other stakeholders
- Updating of all records and databases
- Keeping all parties informed, such as real estate agents, vendors, partners and the client contacts
- Pro-active approach and ability to solve any issue and informing all stakeholders
- Procurement of services from suppliers, being cost conscious and maintaining the file margin / budget while maintaining and delivering the quality promised.
- Excellent communication skills
- Servicing client / customer is part of your DNA
- Ability to work within time in a hectic environment and being flexible
- Ability to adapt and understand cultural differences
- High level of accuracy
- Solution-oriented mindset
- Fluent in English
- Additional language is a plus
- Computer skills
- Not afraid to step out of your comfort zone
What we offer
- A career path in which you set the pace
- A competitive salary
Up to 5 weeks holiday
- A great team of experienced, multilingual , multicultural team and young people
- Regularly fun activities, such as (in these times: virtual) drinks & quizzes
- Weekly sports training & free fresh fruit
- A work environment where your well-being is considered important
Join our team!
Please apply by sending your CV and letter of application to Gina Moor, email@example.com. A personal video will also be nice if that suits you better. The recruitment process can contain different interviews and an assessment. For further information about Voerman International/Eurohome, please visit: http://www.voerman.com