Subscribe to the Voerman Group newsletter and read about the latest developments and innovative solutions.
In order to carry out your relocation, we need to collect certain personal information concerning yourself, those that accompany you on your relocation, your residence and your belongings. This information may be provided by your employer (if your employer is the booker of your relocation) or will be requested from yourself.
The collection and use of your personal data is subject to the EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). The Voerman Group, consisting of Voerman International B.V., United Logistic Services B.V., Eurohome Relocation Services B.V., Transpack Shipping Services, Relo Insurance, Voerman Russia and Voerman Czech, have strict rules for the collection, storage, protection and release of your personal data:
- Any personal information collected will only be used for the purposes of carrying out your relocation and (if relevant) related activities and services such as insurance, interactions with authorities etc.
- Personal information will only be shared with those parties or authorities involved in effecting your relocation. The Voerman Group will never sell, trade or share personal information with third parties. The Voerman Group and her network partners have strict privacy policies in place.
- The Voerman Group does not engage in profiling based on personal information. No automated decision making is done.
- Information may be shared with companies inside or outside the EU where this is necessary to carry out your relocation.
- Within the EU, Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland, the GDPR regulations apply; outside the EU, some countries are considered to have sufficient protective legislation (Andorra, Argentina, Canada (except Quebec), Faroe Islands, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Israel, Jersey, Uruguay, United States when EU-US Privacy Shield is in place, and Switzerland), all other countries do not meet the GDPR level of privacy protection;
It may be that the origin or destination of your removal lies in a country that has no proper data protection regime as identified in the GDPR. In that case, the Voerman Group is legally allowed to share this information with parties involved to ensure the effectuation of your removal.
- The Voerman Group uses the RedSky removal management platform by RedSky Mobility Solutions LLC, a company based in the United States. A valid EU-US Privacy Shield certificate is in place. Annual audits are held by independent auditors to ensure continued compliance with the GDPR.
- The Voerman Group retains removal files for 7 years for accountancy purposes. After this period, personal information is anonymized.
- You have the right to access the information gathered by the Voerman Group, to demand correction of any incorrect information, or to have your personal information removed (within the limits of our legal retention). For this you may contact the person below;
- You have the right to complain to the relevant authorities if you feel your data privacy has been dealt with incorrectly; the relevant authorities in The Netherlands is: Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens, Postbus 93374, 2509 AJ DEN HAAG
For inquiries you may contact:
Voerman Group, attn René Postma (Voerman Group Quality Manager)
Wolga 12, 2491 BJ, The Hague, The Netherlands
+31 (0) 70 301 1337
Voerman values your visit to our internet site. We would like you to understand what we will do with the personal data you provide when you subscribe to our digital magazine or our press release service or respond to a job vacancy on our website.
Your personal data, including your email address, will be used only in the following ways:
- We will keep and use personal data you provide when you subscribe to the digital magazine or press release service in order to fulfill your request and to maintain our relationship;
- Your data will be deleted when you unsubscribe. We will use personal data you provide in order to receive information from us (for example to request a copy of the annual report) once only in order to fulfill your request;
- We will treat personal data you provide in response to a vacancy in the same way we treat responses received by ordinary mail and will not keep the data longer than necessary;
- We will use saved information to analyze visiting patterns in order to improve the site;
- We will not sell or pass on your personal data to third parties that are not members/business groups of Voerman;
- Our website contains links to non-Voerman websites. Voerman is not responsible for the privacy policies on those sites.
Voerman will treat the data in accordance with applicable legislation and regulations. Voerman will save some data in a file when you use certain parts of the site. This is necessary for you to visit those parts of the site.
Before you go to a particular part of the site, we will ask your permission to save and use the data necessary for that page. Giving your permission will provide you access to that page of the site. By giving us your permission to use your data for a particular page, you also give us permission to reuse the data necessary for that page. Voerman will use your personal data only in accordance with your permission.
Cookies are text files that the browser ‘remembers’ and stores on your PC when you visit an internet site. With the aid of cookies, the website remembers certain information so that you do not have to retype it every time you log on. Voerman’s cookies contain only information that is applicable for a Voerman website and that increases the ease of use.
Click here for our Cookies policy