Subscribe to the Voerman Group newsletter and read about the latest developments and innovative solutions.
Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption Policy
Bribery is the offering, promising, giving, accepting or soliciting of an advantage as an inducement for action. It is illegal, and it is a breach of trust.
The Voerman Group does not tolerate any form of corruption, bribery or attempted bribery. It is against our core values of conducting business. The Voerman Group has pro-active measures in place to detect and prevent corrupt practices.
What is in it for you?
Our customers can trust us because we state that……
- We never engage in any form of bribery, either directly or through a third party.
- We never offer or make an improper payment, or authorize an improper payment to any individual, including any local or foreign official anywhere in the world.
- We never attempt to induce an individual, or a local or foreign official to act illegally or improperly.
- We never offer or accept money or anything of value, such as gifts, kickbacks or commissions, in connection with the procurement of business or the award of a contract.
- We never offer or give any gift or token of hospitality to any public employee or government official or representative if there is any expectation or implication of a return favor.
- We never accept any gift from any business partner if there is any suggestion that a return favor will be expected or implied.
- We never facilitate payments to obtain a level of service which one would normally be entitled to.
- We never fail to report to the appropriate authorities any indication of improper payments.
- We never induce or assist another individual to break any applicable law or legislation.
Robert Jan Voerman CEO Voerman Group