Eurohome understands that the home search is the most important aspect of the relocation process for many expats moving to a new destination. We focus on helping our clients find a property that is suitable for their style and practical for their needs so that they can feel comfortable and settled in their new location.
Our relocation consultants are highly trained in the local real estate market and dedicated to finding the absolute best property options available. We listen to our client’s requirements and preferences, provide them with a wealth of information and local expertise, and offer support throughout the home search and lease review process up until the property is secured and our client has moved in.
From organizing the viewing itinerary, to visiting the properties, to reviewing the contract, to handing over the keys, we’ll be there to help every step of the way.
Our standard Home Search Program includes:
- Pre-arrival needs analysis/support
- Hotel/Office pick-up
- Information pack
- Neighborhood tour
- Residential area or community information
- Accompanied property viewings
- Lease contract explanations
- Lease contract negotiation assistance
- Inventory and premise Inspections
- Information on local medical centers and hospitals
- Car and driver
- Help-Desk services for two weeks after relocation