Having the assistance of someone who knows the language, culture and area you’re moving to can make a huge difference when moving internationally.
With our world-wide network, we can offer you many useful services which will get you off to the right start, including help setting up a bank account and arranging all the household utilities.
We can also schedule a tour through the area so you can learn your way around. And we can provide helpful information and tips about the country and the specific area.
Settling-In Programs offers many services Eurohome specialists can assist with:
- Opening Bank Accounts
- Language Lesson Organization
- Au-Pair/Nanny Employment
- TV/Internet/Satellite-Dish Connection
- Veterinary Appointments
- Translation Assistance
- Legal Document Assistance
- Social Clubs, Recreational and Interest Group Memberships
- House-Sitter Hire
- Laundry, Housekeeping or Bottled Water Supply
- Property Maintenance and Repair Assistance
- Mail Forwarding