Subscribe to the Voerman Group newsletter and read about the latest developments and innovative solutions.
International Relocation Coordinator – Eurohome
Are you a great communicator with a passion for international ambiance, business and cultures? Are you a people person: someone who loves to work with people and help people from all over the world? Then we are looking for you as an International Relocation Coordinator.
You make sure people feel at home all over the world, wherever their job may take them.
Your daily tasks:
- Pro-active and reactive management of international relocations from initial inquiry until final invoicing
- Make the client feel comfortable and create empathy in the relocation process
- Daily communication via phone and e-mail with our international expat community and other stakeholders
- Keeping all parties informed, such as planning, partners and the client while updating all records and databases
- Pro-actively solving any issue as soon as it arises and informing all stakeholders
- Procuring services from our suppliers, while remaining within the budget lines and maintaining the expected quality
You are/ have:
- An excellent communicator
- A people person who loves to help others all over the world
- A high level of accuracy and a solution oriented mindset
- Excellent English language skills, both oral and written (additional languages are a plus!)
- Computer skills
- A competitive salary
- A great mixed international staff to work with
- Fun activities, such as drinks at the office & team outings
- A weekly bootcamp to keep you fit
- Many development opportunities, like expeditions abroad
- Weekly massages at the office
We support employees from all around the world who are relocating abroad for business purposes and take care of every facet of the international relocation. Annually, we coordinate over 10,000 moves for more than 125 multinationals around the globe and work together with a worldwide network of partners to service our clients globally. Our purpose is to relieve our clients from the stress and extra work during the hectic period which comes with relocation.
We are a family business with a very informal culture, without old-fashioned hierarchy. Servant leadership is deeply rooted in the organization. We empower our employees and take their (and their families´) wellbeing very seriously. We aim to get the best out of our employees by encouraging them to continue to learn, to grow and to develop their talents. Equality, diversity and inclusion is encouraged and managed. Everybody is valued for who they are. We also give all our employees the opportunity to participate in monthly meetings to provide them with a voice in the life of the organization.
I really feel at home at Voerman
“I really feel at home at Voerman. I don’t think I would have taken part in a Fitness Boot Camp on my first day at any other company.”
– Pauline Collins –
Join our team!
Please apply by sending your CV and letter of application to Gina Moor, firstname.lastname@example.org. A personal video will also be nice if that suits you better. The recruitment process can contain different interviews and an assessment. For further information about Voerman International/Eurohome, please visit: http://www.voerman.com